In this article, we are discussing what martial art boxing rules are. If you are a beginner these rules help you to learn boxing. Boxing is a sport of two players. Both players fighting with their first using gloves. The objective of boxing to win the match by getting more points from an opponent or simply knock out a player’s opponent by making him unable to stand up until the referee count to 10 is a boxing rule. So here we are discussing interesting boxing rules in martial art.
Martial art Professional boxing rules
- In this sport, players fight 12 rounds in three minutes. Each amateur boxing contest is fought in three rounds of three minutes for men’s and women boxing rules is four rounds of two minutes fighting.
- There should be one-minute rest between each round and both boxers shake hands before starting the round in martial art boxing sport.
- A Boxer cannot hit if the opponent is down.
- Boxer is not allowed to hit with their head, forearm, elbow, or shoulder. It includes the martial art boxing rules.
- Boxers cannot kick the opponent and players cannot push each other.
- A Boxer cannot punch on the back of the player or back of the head.
- In martial art boxing rules, a boxer cannot hit below the belt. Boxer is not allowed to hold and hit other boxers at the same time.
- It is impossible for Boxers to throw a punch while holding on to the rope.
- In knockdown, the situation the boxer is left standing must go to the farthest corner while the referee is counting.
- If the referee says something to a boxer. He needs to understand and he cannot reply to the referee.
- A boxer can use several punches during a fight some of them include jabs, hooks, crosses, and uppercuts.
Accidental foul in boxing rules
- If the referee is stopping the game both players stop fighting. However, If the foul is not done purposely and causes a severe injury it is necessary to terminate the fight, and then the fight will result in no-decision.
- If an accidental foul causes injury and because of injury the fight has stopped after the fourth round the fight will result in a technical decision. Then the boxer who is ahead on the scorecards will win the fight.
Martial art Intentional foul in boxing rules
- If an intentional cause foul severe injury to terminate the fight then the boxer loses the fight by disqualification. But if the fight is not stopped and continues then deduct two points from the boxer those who make foul.
- Another pouch includes in the boxing rules when the boxer strongly hits the opponent and he falls on the ground, he will 10 seconds to get back up. If the boxer successfully gets back up that is called knock out.
- The second rule among all boxing rules is intentionally causing foul injury and the fight has stopped after the fourth round and if injured boxer ahead in the scorecards. He simply wins the fight by the technical decision but if the boxer is behind the scorecards then the technical decision is drawn.
- In martial art game if a boxer has too much danger to let him continue fighting then the referee prematurely ends the fight and the opponent will win the fight. This is known as a technical knockout.